Monday, August 10, 2009

school is back in session...

...September 22, that is.
I took a look at my online transcripts and figured out that by this spring I will have all of my pre-nursing courses done and I will be able to graduate with my AAS degree. I need two arts and letters courses, one social science and one math class to meet the degree specific requirements. the other 9 credits are elevtives aka A&P and Nutrition.
This term I am taking Intro to Humanities, Intro to Physical Anthropology and Intro to Speech Communication, so i will be knocking out my arts and letters courses and the social science one as well. my classes are online so when deco sleeps I can get some of it done and 5-6 days a week I will leave the boy at home with daddy and spend my evenings at the library and in cafes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Which prof did you choose for humanities?

Violet, Shane and Declan said...

Angela Lohr

Unknown said...

I had Wihr for Antrho last winter. Great class! He wears neat suits too.

Unknown said...

What do you think of Angela? I love her! Gr8 organization in the class.