Saturday, March 13, 2010

10 Months Old





I have 6 teeth and I love to eat every thing mommy puts in my mouth.
I talk all the time and I love to squeal and flirt with all the pretty ladies I see.
I love to stand and I wish mommy could hold my hands so I can walk around all day.
Making people laugh is one of my favorite things to do, I love to achieve this by making a Popeye face.
I was so good during the 8 hours of flight to and from Oklahoma, I didnt cry once. I even got lots of smiles and compliments from the other passengers.
I love getting pushed around in my stroller and I get quite fussy if I dont go for at least one walk a day.
I got my blood drawn for the first time from the cephalic vein like a big boy.
I love splashing around in the tub every night and I just discovered a really cool toy that is attached to me.
I get up at 6am every day and I go to bed at 7pm every night
I am down to two naps a day usually one at 8am and one at 1pm.
I am growing up way to fast for mommy and daddy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man, glad hubby got fixed because I would have a hundred kids! he is so adorable! i could just eat him up!

Violet, Shane and Declan said...

haha you're funny! Thanks :)