Friday, June 5, 2009

Tomorrow is the day Declan was to be born...

...but he is actually 24 days old today.
The Godfather

Declans first road trip.

Snoozing with his cousin Maddox.

Auntie Nellie

Big goofy smile!
Greatest face ever!
Daddy picked this outfit out all by himself :)

First trip to Mollala River Park

First trip to the river, Dabney Sate Park Sorry guys! This is the first chance I have had to get on the internet since Declan was born. I dont have much time to type at the moment but here are some pictures that are long over due :)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I love the photos!! He looks so much like Shane!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, that is one of the most beautiful babies I have EVER seen! You must be SO proud! Way to go on Mom and Dad! Congratulations! Savor these days because believe me they go by so fast it will make you cry. Stare when they sleep, and fall in love all over again. The best love I have ever felt is holding my children. I wish you all the luck in the world miss Violet. I wish I could be there to smell his little head and enjoy some of that cuteness!

MissAnneThrope said...

Oh my gosh, he does look so much like shane! LIke a tiny little Shane clone. :) Congratulations Violet!!! And keep the pictures coming.

Unknown said...

WOW! He is SOOO cute!!! I can't wait to meet him. And Maddox is so big, holy cow!