Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 mo check up

We had our 9 month check up and Declan is in the 75-90% in height, weight and head circumference. He weighed in at a hefty 22.9 pounds and he is 29.5 inches tall. His cognitive and motor development skills are right on track. The doctor thought it was normal for him to not be crawling yet and thinks he will be crawling, walking and talking in the next 3 months.

Next week we go in to check his iron levels, for a lead test and a full allergy screen to see if he is allergic to eggs or if he just has intolerance to them.

His ear is healing up nicely so hopefully I will get a good nights sleep in the next few days. This waking up screaming and having to be rocked to sleep in an upright position and waking up when being laid down thing is killing me. I am a little tired of sleeping in the recliner sitting up with Declan on my chest. If it wasn’t for this though some nights I wouldn’t get any sleep so I am going to be thankful for the hours I am getting.

No comments: