Sunday, February 7, 2010

This Morning

Declan and I were lying down together when he grabbed my finger and shoved it into his mouth. I immediately felt something poke me from the wrong side, omg, it’s a bottom tooth! Declan now has 3 teeth! His top 2 and 1 bottom one. Boy, does he know how to use em! I finally bought a food mill last week and doesn’t it just figure that Declan no longer has any interest in pureed foods. He will take about 5 bites max and then spends the rest of the time trying to grab the spoon to feed himself. He wants finger food. Declan likes to eat chunks of
Bananas
Sweet potatoes
Peas
Bread
Pasta
Oranges, he LOVES oranges of all different varieties
Pears
Rice, he even ate curried rice one night :)
Tomatoes, Bubbys loves his tomatoes

Declan just did cutest thing! I put a small blaket over his head and when he pulled it off I yelled "BOO!" and laughed. I did this 3 time and then Declan grabbed the blanket covered his face and then pulled it down and smiled at me. He now does this over and over again for the Boo! and laughing mommy reaction. He is so smart :)

I have been trying to upload a video from this morning but after 2 hours and 4 failed attempts I give up. I will try again tomorrow :)

No comments: