Monday, January 12, 2009

19 weeks 2 days!

Holy Crap! We are almost halfway. This has been a rather uneventful week so far. I went out for the first time since being pregnant last night. I watched a band play and enjoy laughs over faux drinks. Tonic water with a lemon and a lime make for a great fake.
My belly is beginning to pop. I am carrying different now, it's so weird. I think I can feel baby kicking every once and a while. I am still unsure about it though.
My emotions are starting to run high so little things can make me cry really hard. Like a show on gorilla's I saw yesterday or the ASPCA commercial with all the sad cat and dog faces.

Our 20 weeks appt is on Friday!

What's it gonna be? Mini me or Mini he?

I want you to guess!

1 comment:

MissAnneThrope said...

Becky says: I think it's a girl!