Tuesday, January 27, 2009

21 weeks and 3 days

We have inernet again!! We switch providers and have been waiting forever for the new modem to arrive.

Wow, it seems like so much has happened over the last week or so. I have been incedibley busy. I go to school Monday, Wednesday, Friday and sometimes Saturday. I work on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. That leaves me one day of peace, Sundays, I charish my day off. I realized I had been doing too much and pushing myself too hard when I had a contraction at work about 5 days ago. I have been continuing to get them randomly throughout the day since then. I talked to the nurse today and she told me to keep an eye on them and to call immediately if I have more than four in one hour, if I don’t feel baby moving at all, start spotting or leaking fluid. I am supposed to take it easy at work and, if I can, lay down when I feel one come on. What I think I am going to do, is take advantage of the FMLA and cut my hours back without losing my benefits. I will be able to work more hours again after this term is over since I can’t go in spring because I am due before the end of the term.
Declan (deck-lan) is such an active little monster, I love it! He spends a good part of each day beating around in mommy’s tummy. He likes to kick me in the same spots all the time. I wonder if he is switching positions much? Shane even gets to feel the big ones! I love being able to share them with him. The man doesn’t get to experience much of the pregnancy so it makes me really happy that he can touch and feel our child moving around. I don’t think I have ever been so excited to meet anyone! Our little Declan.
I bought my first baby items today! (1/26) a cute little brown striped polo shirt with matching pants from Target and a light blue romper and a navy hoody from school both with PCC logos on them. I am a lover of clearance items, I only spent a total of $15.

No comments: