Thursday, March 12, 2009

27 weeks 5 days

I did my first official kick count a little bit ago and it only took 4 minutes to get my 10 kicks! Declan is one strong, active little boy. Feeling him roll, twist, swish, kick or stretch makes me feel like the happiest woman in the world.
Third trimester is hitting me hard. Baby thinks mommy’s bladder is a trampoline and comfy pillow. I am hungry all of the time but I can only eat a small amount in one sitting and I get horrible heartburn a while later. I am so exhausted, I toss and turn and I can barely sleep at night. To make sleeping even harder Shane is in DC for the next week. I am so jealous! I have been dying to go to DC forever and he finally gets a trip out there and I have to stay home. The ironic part is I, coincidentally, don’t work for the next 6 days. I should be able to get a lot of stuff done around here though.
I am a little worried about the kitty. I don’t think he is going to adjust very well to having a baby in the house. If he sees, hears or even smells a baby he hides in the basement. I have seen what usually happens to the pet when a baby is introduced. Mr. Kitty Face is going to get ignored and shoved away. Poor Mr. Kitty.
I cant wait for out vacation! Canada and a sweet ocean breeze for 5 days! Sounds like heaven. Only 11 days until we leave

No comments: