Sunday, March 15, 2009

28 weeks 1 day Nursery!

It’s done! I finished painting at about 2pm today. So it took me about 3-4 hours, including many breaks, to get the job done. Not bad for a sore pregnant lady on her own.
My goodness, Declan has been going nuts today! He has done like two days worth of movements in 10 hours. I get the feeling he is going to be a handful, just like his mommy and daddy were. Here are a few picks of the painted room! The color is a lot more blue than the paint chip led me to believe. It's an interesting color though. In the sun light and with a camera flash it is a very intense blue. Under a house light the color has that awesome blue tint to it. Even though it is very blue, I still adore it!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I love that color!!! It's so cheerful and calming. It'll be perfect for when you're nursing little Declan. I'll bet you'll be a bit sore for the next few days. Painting's hard work!

Sarah said...

Ohhh how sweet! It looks like a cloud :) Great job Mama! I guess the nesting has kicked in :)