Saturday, March 14, 2009

28 weeks

I just got done painting Declan's room! Well the first coat is on and I did it with a lot of help from Erica. She did the spackling, all work that required climbing the stepladder and general painting prepping and clean up. I absolutely adore the color! It's called Charted Waters. It is a beautiful blue, gray, green. This pic doesn't quite capture the color at all because it's dark out and I had to use the flash. I am going to upload more pics in the day after the second coat is up. I just love the contrast of the white trim and rich color. I think it is going to look even more amazing when the white furniture in the room.
Erica asked me now big he is and I realized that I had no idea! He feels huge though! I looked it up and this week little Deco is around an amazing 14.8 inches and 2.22 pounds.
I have my glucose tolerance test in 3 days and I am so nervous!
I am so sore after painting. It's not comfy at all for a pregnant lady to bend and stoop continuously for a couple hours. It was totally worth it. I feel awesome with a great sense of accomplishment!

No comments: