Tuesday, May 5, 2009

35 weeks 3 days

We had our appointment today, all looks good, baby still has a strong heart beat at 155 bpm. We did the beta strep test and will have the results by our next appointment I am sure. Doc checked my cervix, I am 1 cm dilated and my cervix is getting nice and soft. Knowing that things are progressing makes me so happy! I have been on cloud nine all day. Doc said that I could go into labor tonight or not until after the due date, it’s anyone’s guess at this point.
We have decided to schedule a c-sec for June 4th but if my cervix looks good we will switch it to an induction. I thought my Dr was pushing for a c-sec but he told me today that ideally I will have a nice easy vaginal birth but because of the shape of my pelvis it is going to be hard getting him out. At this point we are just going to use the wait-and-see-method.
YEAH FOR BABIES!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Babies are AWESOME!!!