Sunday, December 14, 2008

15 weeks 1 day


Today was amazing. I felt like a school kid looking out to see if it's going to be a snow day. We decided to test out the Subaru and it drives even better than imagined. I drove for a few miles until we got to a big hill with a red light at the top. I was really nervous that I would stop and start to slide backwards so Shane took over the controls. Shane's friend from OK was visiting this weekend so we took him out the historic highway and on a little waterfalls tour.

The woods were a beautiful winter wonderland. I can't believe how short of breath I am getting. I guess all of the extra blood and baby starting to move up I have a lot harder time hiking and such. I guess I have a while before that gets any better.

It makes me really happy that after living here for so many years, I am still amazed by the splendor that is Oregon.

No comments: