Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15 weeks 3 days Crocheting Fool

I picked up a crochet hook and some yard a bout 30 minutes ago and began to teach myself how to crochet! I am so excited. I have been wanting to learn for years now and I just never had the time. Now that I have 3 weeks and no school I thought it would be the perfect opportunity. I can’t wait to make the baby a blanket! So far I have learned the chain and slip stitches. Give me a week and I will be a crocheting pro. ;)

Another thing I really want is a sewing machine. I have been drooling over them for a couple years now and I am determined that I will have one before the baby. I want to make blankets, sheets, skirts and curtains. I would love to make baby clothes that can be passed on to the next generation. Oh who am I kidding I just want one so I can have all the purses I have ever dreamed of ;)

Look out world! Violets getting crafty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh it looks like you've been bit by the crafty bug! Nesting anyone?