Saturday, December 13, 2008

15 weeks


Today I am officially 15 weeks!

I had my A&P lecture final this morning and I am feeling okay about it. I was actually calm while taking an A&P test for the first time, in a long time. That feels nice.

I bought a Christmas tree! It's just a cute little baby tree (well the head chopped off another) that I got at a place down the street. I feel good about this purchase because 100% of the proceeds go to homes that house developmentally disabled adults. I am so super excited! This is the fist Christmas tree I have ever bought. I haven't had a real tree in about 8 years. It even has a couple of gifts under it, wrapped and ready to go.

As for thinking my morning sickness was starting to pass, I was so very wrong. It was just at rest for a couple days and is now back in full force. I even threw up for the first time. The preggie pops Pam sent me do actually make me feel a little better. (Thanks!) The best advice was from Angela, 7up and saltines really do the trick. Well, most of the time that is.
After cleaning the house and decorating the tree I am feeling a bit queasy. I think I am going to go lay down :)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Oh my goodness! It's soo cute! I forgot you are exactly 7 weeks behind me to the day. We each get to graduate to a new week on Saturdays. Only a few more weeks until you find out what you're having! Do you have the U/S scheduled yet?
I'm so sorry that you're still suffering from morning sickness. I was feeling pretty good by week 13/14. They say every woman is different. I really liked plain soda water when I was feeling ucky. Sometimes just taking a break and putting my head down with help a ton. I hope it passes soon enough.