Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! 16 weeks 5 days

This is going to be the most memorable christmas of my life. Last night, I found this hidden amongts my gifts, inside a sock to be exact.

Photobucket

I can't believe everything that happened in my life over the last two years. Meeting Shane was the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. Now we are having a baby and getting married. I always dreamed this day would come. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

He got me the perfect ring. Its 18kt white gold c. 1920 with 1 ct old european cut diamond and a filigree finish. This is the ring of my dreams, given to me by the man of my dreams.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unfortunatley no one will see this beauty on my finger for a while. The store told Shane it could take up to 6 weeks to have it resized anf he didnt want to wait to propose. I will be taking it in tomorrow to have it done.


UPDATE:

I took the ring in today to have it sized and the woman told me that she will do everything in her power to have the ring back to me before we leave for OK. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

What a beautiful ring and what a sweet, romantic, and cute proposal! Congratulations!