Sunday, December 21, 2008

16 Weeks







Good bye morning sickness, hello heart burn!

Tums are my new best friend. Oh, how I love your chalky goodness!

The weather today was amazing. We drove (4 wheel drive rocks!) over to Leif Ericson drive and went for a walk this afternoon. It was nice and not too cold, that is, until it started to snow and freezing rain on us. We didn't mind though, it's not very often you get feet of snow in Portland. We are going to enjoy it while we can. We have been very lucky to have the last 3 days off of work. We both get to sit in the warm cozy house tomorrow too. I cannot believe that Christmas is only a few days away and then my birthday is a week after that. This year has just flown by!

I am so excited to go to Oklahoma and visit Shane's family and then off to Texas to see my grandpa. My grandfather lived next door to me for as long as I can remember and having him move to Texas made me realize how lucky I was to have him here all those years. I really miss him.
Anyways, above are some pics of todays snow.

No comments: