Tuesday, April 7, 2009

31 weeks, Baby Shower!

Wow, all I can say is this child will not need any more outfits until after 12 months. The shower was a lot of fun, full of great people and good food. We received so many adorable little peices of clothes! I have to admit I was really suprised that we only received 1 item from our registry. I didn't beleive my sister when she told me that no one really looks at those. I guess I know the truth now :) I am glad we got the shower out of the way a little early, it gives us more time to buy all the necessaties we still need.
A big "Thank You!!" to everyone who attended!!

Me, Melissa, Shane and Grandma Virginia




Never sneek up on a pregnant lady cutting chocolate cake!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I had 2 baby showers and nobody bothered with my registry. I preferred all the handmade stuff anyway. If I ever have another baby, I will DEMAND people make me things, lol!