Monday, April 20, 2009

33 weeks 2 days

Well, I’m still measuring ahead, he is coming in at a whopping 40 weeks. My OB was in surgery so I saw a lady today she asked me if I had scheduled an appointment for an ultra sound to get a better picture of his size. When I told her I hadn’t she wanted to know what Dr Stemple and I had talked about doing. Well, honestly he hasn’t said anything. She feels an ultra sound is necessary so I am scheduled for next Friday. I am so frickin excited to see my little boy! I hope he is okay. I honestly have no idea what they are going to do if he is already the size of a fully gestated baby.
I am down 5 pounds from my last appointment that was only 4 days ago. Since my weight has been steady over the last month, the nurse thought it was so strange she weighed me on 3 different scales to make sure it wasn’t a mistake. I have gained about 40 pounds since my first appointment.
This is really hard on me because I feel like I am 40 weeks. I dread going to work tomorrow and standing for 4 hours straight. I actually takes me about a day and half to recuperate after each shift. My hormones are a little crazy these days. I get rather proud of myself when I am able to keep them in check and not say what wants to escape my lips. That is another reason work is super hard these days. When people are rude I have a hard time biting my tongue, I just want to tell them to not be rude. Declan spends a lot of time awake. He moves his little arms and legs around a lot. Space is tight so any and all curious spectators can enjoy watching his movements.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, your baby might be finished before the blanket is! I'd better go into turbo-drive. LOL!