Monday, April 13, 2009

32 weeks Braxton Hicks

Starting this afternoon, whenever I am on my feet I have been having contractions. I will admit I am a bit nervous but everything I have read says that if the contractions stop after you sit down and relax then it is false labor. Maybe I am not feeling contractions at all. Maybe it’s something else? I don’t know. I am nauseous and crampy, maybe I am just sick. I had an appointment this morning (before any of this started) and things look good. He is still measuring ahead, he is low in my belly and facing head down. He is all ready for the big day. He just needs to stay in there for a while longer.
OMG! He has hiccups for the first time as I write this! How funny!! He has been awake and sliding his legs around for the last 90 minutes straight. He has never been awake for so long.

No comments: